- 每个人都重要 promotes social responsibility and puts our values into action
- We have contributed $1M for charity
- We are passionate about working together to support our charity partners financially and practically
Making a difference together
In 2006, we set a goal to put our values into action and help create better community outcomes through 每个人都重要.
We banded together around the social causes we're passionate about – supporting medical research and cancer patients, 心理健康, helping kids and young people in need, looking after animals and caring for those with dementia.
We've now contributed over $1 million dollars through payroll giving, 筹款, 注册会计师s Australia and New Zealand matching (up to an annual cap), volunteering our time and skills, and sharing resources with charities such as our meeting space.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation in 2019 was a team of our own employees and members of the Young 注册会计师s Panel in Sydney. Over the years the Young 注册会计师s Panel have held Trivia nights for young members supporting our charity partners.
Our people are passionate about supporting charities that inspire lifelong learning, 帮助有危险的儿童, 改善动物福利, and supporting people living with mental illness and cancer. That's why we've partnered with:
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
You can support our social responsibility work by:
- Introducing 每个人都重要 to your business – CA ANZ can provide you with the tools and resources to make it easy
- Attending member events and contributing to raise funds
- You can offer goods and services that support our 筹款 activities. This could be anything from gift bags items to organising raffles and charity auctions.
To learn more about 每个人都重要, contact Pamela Lee FCA, Manager Member Care.访问电子邮件在这里